Regents Review – Algebra 1 – 2023
Regents Review – Algebra 1 – 2023

Have one to sell?

Other Sellers on Amazon

Added

Not added

$67.98
+ $30.98 shipping

+ $30.98 shipping

Sold by: insight57

Sold by: insight57

(2503 ratings)
98% positive over lifetime

98% positive over lifetime

Only 1 left in stock – order soon.

Shipping rates and Return policy

Added

Not added

$88.08
+ $30.98 shipping

+ $30.98 shipping

Sold by: Amazon.com

Sold by: Amazon.com

Only 2 left in stock – order soon.

Shipping rates and Return policy

Loading your book clubs

There was a problem loading your book clubs. Please try again.

Not in a club? Learn more

Join or create book clubs

Choose books together

Track your books

Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free.

Kindle app logo image

Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more

Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.

Using your mobile phone camera – scan the code below and download the Kindle app.

Flip to back Flip to front

Listen Paused You’re listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.
Learn more

Learn more

HIGH SCHOOL MATH 2015 COMMON CORE ALGEBRA 1 STUDENT EDITION GRADE 8/9 Student Edition

Purchase options and add-ons

Product details Hardcover Publisher: PRENTICE HALL; Student Edition edition (September 3, 2013) Language: English ISBN-10: 9780133281149 ISBN-13: 978-0133281149 ASIN: 0133281140 Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.5 x 10.4 inches Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds

Frequently bought together

HIGH SCHOOL MATH 2015 COMMON CORE ALGEBRA 1 STUDENT EDITION GRADE 8/9

$67.98

Get it as soon as Monday, Aug 28

Sold by insight57 and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.

Only 1 left in stock – order soon.

Total price:

To see our price, add these items to your cart.

Choose items to buy together.

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5

125 global ratings

Top reviews from the United States

There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on May 26, 2023

Excelentes condiciones!!

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on July 6, 2022

This book and the corresponding Algebra 2 are garbage. Half the pages in the book are useless filler. The remaining pages have about 25 percent of their space dedicated to relevant information, while the other 75 percent is taken up with either junk or empty space. It gives the same impression as a website that devotes most of its screen space to ads. If you just used the space available on the pages more efficiently, this book could be a tenth of the size. This waste of space adds more weight than necessary to a kid’s backpack, which must also hold several other textbooks at once. To make matters worse, the corresponding Algebra 2 redundantly covers much of the same material. In fact, some of the chapter titles are the same. There are also entire chapters that could’ve been excluded–chapters on geometry, statistics, trigonometry. Kids will probably take separate classes in those subjects. They seem to have purposefully inflated the size of these books as much as possible, by any means possible, like a bad writer trying to reach a target word count or a blogger wanting to expose you to more ads before you can read the rest of their article.

2 people found this helpful

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on August 6, 2022

None

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 4, 2021

School required textbook, great find.

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on August 23, 2019

good any way

One person found this helpful

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on August 1, 2018

I love it how it looked like a new item and well packed.
Thank you for wonderful product.
It helps my daughter with her school study.

Thank you for wonderful product.

It helps my daughter with her school study.

2 people found this helpful

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on September 15, 2020

Great Product

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on December 29, 2017

Expensive but great condition

2 people found this helpful

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

You are watching: Amazon.com. Info created by Bút Chì Xanh selection and synthesis along with other related topics.