Exponential Functions Word Problems Activity | Digital and Print
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a HUGE bundle of all my READY TO PRINT stations maze activities. If you’re teaching multiple classes, this bundle is for you!Stations mazes are great because they get students up and moving around the room. They also encourage students to check their work carefully since an incorrect answerPrice $160.00Original Price $256.00Save $96.00
In this NO-PREP activity, students will move around the room to practice solving word problems with exponential functions. This is READY TO PRINT and will KEEP STUDENTS ENGAGED while working on their math skills!
In this activity, students will find exponential growth and decay, solve continuous compounding problems, and write exponential equations.
- 10 stations
- Student Answer Sheet
- Color and Black and White
- Google Form Link Included
Make sure these problems are appropriate for your students – download the preview and look at the thumbnails to see problem examples.
For the digital version only, click here: Exponential Function Word Problems Google Form
Stations mazes are great because they get students up and moving around the room. They also encourage students to check their work carefully since an incorrect answer will eventually send them back to a problem they have already solved. Successfully completing the maze requires students to slow down and check their work.
You might also be interested in:
- Exponential and Logarithmic Equations Task Cards
- Exponential and Logarithmic Equations Sum Em Activity
- Solving Exponential and Logarithmic Functions Cut and Paste Activity
- Exponential Growth and Decay Task Cards
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: [email protected].
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC