This video shows the user how to use a T189 calculator to plot linear equations. The video demonstration is done using an ‘on screen’ representation of the calculator – there are also verbal instructions. The equations are plotted on the same axis by selecting the ‘y=’ function. The corresponding values of y in terms of x are then inputted into the graphical calculator. Once this has been done for every equation you can get the calculator to display the graph. This then allows you to compare the different equations. In the example shown the graphical calculator illustrates that the lines are all parallel.
For more information and a demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades